Why is my data not working?
Jkerb
Enthusiast - Level 2

I noticed my data was not working. It seems connected, and has the 3G icon in grey ( meaning no network), and I can't load any pages unless I have my wifi connected.

help.

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: data is not working
Jkerb
Enthusiast - Level 2

I think I fixed this. Airplane mode was NOT on, but I cycled it on and off. Now I am receiving data.

View solution in original post

Jkerb
Enthusiast - Level 2

I think I fixed this. Airplane mode was NOT on, but I cycled it on and off. Now I am receiving data.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This would have me just as concerned, Jkerb. Definitelty want your service and device to always be working at their best.

Happy to hear the shut down and restart helped clear things up. The tried and true troubleshooting step! If you ever have questions, we are here to help out. Have a great week!

NicandroN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jkerb, That's great news! We are glad that your service is working again. Let us know if you need any further assistance.
CheriS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Jasminetcha
Enthusiast - Level 1

This solution worked for me. Thanks 

0 Likes