Why can't I use Verizon Messages on my LG G5?
WynWins

I've enjoyed using the Verizon messaging app for the past few years with the phones I've had but ever since I've gotten my G5 a few days ago I keep getting a message saying "Please Wait: Starting Service" and after an hour or so I check my settings and the integrated messaging has been turned off. I also keep getting random text messages giving me a pin number for it but I don't see an entry field anywhere for said pin number.

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Integrated Messaging on LG G5
Not applicable

HI,

We experienced a server issue last week that might have caused this interruption. We apologize for the inconvenience.

If this, or any other, issue continues, please let us know here.

THANKS,

ALIEM@VERIZONMESSAGES.COM

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Wynwins,

Congratulations on your new LG G5. We want to make sure that you are able to send out all your important messages. Did you start having trouble with the application as soon as your purchased the phone? Have you added new software or applications to your G5?

YareliM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Not applicable

HI,

We experienced a server issue last week that might have caused this interruption. We apologize for the inconvenience.

If this, or any other, issue continues, please let us know here.

THANKS,

ALIEM@VERIZONMESSAGES.COM

0 Likes