Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
Samsung Galaxy Screen not behaving - since updates
Levathian

I have this questions too and there doesn't seem to be a general reply, only personal replies:

I have a combination of problems that started before the last 3 updates this past week -yes, 3 updates in 7 days time, without any sort of trauma (dropping on the ground, falling in water, etc).

Problem #1: It started with the yellow-green flicker that I have been reading about.

Problem #2: And sometimes the screen doesn't turn on. Not that the screen doesn't recognize I'm touching it (the bottom buttons light up when I do), but it stays black. I can press the power and home button several times before the screen actually turns on. It's incredibly frustrating, epecially since the reason I got this phone was because my other one did this and I thought it was just dying. Now I see it is possibly a software -updating issue?

What can I do, if anything? I am going to return it otherwise and get an LG or something else.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Samsung Galaxy Screen not behaving - since updates
Ann154
Super User
Super User

Which phone model do you have?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Samsung Galaxy Screen not behaving - since updates
Jaschob

Samsung Galaxy 7

0 Likes