Problem w/AOL email setup on galaxy tab s3 9.7
Soundgy
I just moved from a Galaxy Note 10.1 to the Tab S3 9.7.  When I try to add my AOL mail account to the email app, I am immediately sent to AOL (when moving to the password entry line on the setup screen) where I get "AOL We're making some updates, and this page has moved. Go to AOL.com to sign in".  I go there to sign in and when I enter my credentials, I am sent back to the original account setup screen.  Same thing when I try to do a manual setup for IMAP.  POP3 does work, but I do not want it's limited functionality.  I am doing the setup while on wi-fi.
Anyone have a similar experience or any setting suggestions?  Is it maybe something on AOL's side?  It all worked fine with my Note 10.1.
Thanks.
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Problem w/AOL email setup on galaxy tab s3 9.7
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Soundgy, being able to add and access your AOL email account from your mobile device is very important. I apologize for the inconvenience this is causing you. I noticed your reference to viewing "AOL We're making some updates and this page has been moved." and being advised to go to AOL.com to sign in. I reached out to AOL's technical support team regarding this matter. They've asked me to refer you to their website for assistance at: https://help.aol.com/ as they'll need more information from you to assist. You can also contact AOL directly by phone at 1-800-827-6364. Their Hours of Operation are: Mon-Fri: 8am-12am ET; Sat: 8am-10pm ET). I also recommend saving their website as a "Favorite" for future reference. I hope this information is helpful. - RobertC_VZW 

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes