Oneplus 6T MMS not working after every update
pixelbase

Every single time I update my OnePlus 6T, MMS stops working.  Everything else works as normal, the only thing affected is MMS - I get the following message: "Message expired or not available".

Each time I end up having to get a new sim card and that fixes the problem.  I've done it 3 times now.  Just updated to Oxygen 10.3.3 - did it again.

Anyone else have this issue?  

Anyone know of a fix other than getting a new SIM card every time? This phone is supposedly supported by Verizon but I'd say they're not doing a very good job of it if I have to get a new SIM card after every update.  This is getting ridiculous.

0 Likes
Re: Oneplus 6T MMS not working after every update
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate you communicating with us. Have you received a new SIM card. JoelD_VZW

0 Likes
pixelbase

Got new sim, charged $5 at Verizon store. Everything worked just fine for a month or so until the next update. Same issue occurred again. 

Had to go through the same hassle again. I've literally done this 5 times now. Thinking about switching to Tmobile, easier than buying a new phone. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

pixelbase

I personally keep in touch with everyone through messaging myself, so I understand the importance of getting this problem fixed right away. I will be sending you a private message so that we can get the account access needed to take a closer look at what is going on as we certainly do not want to lose you.

0 Likes
ryryscha

Did this ever get resolved? I am also unable to receive MMS and seems to be tied to the newest OxygenOS update. I would prefer not to have to get a new SIM card Everytime an update is released to avoid having this issue...

Ryan

0 Likes