Message+ no longer working after 11/1/19 update (Android)
TabbyKatt

Text messages are no longer working after the 11/1/19 update.  Everytime we attempt to access Message+, we receive a prompt that says it needs to be updated, which we have done a number of times to no avail.  We have tried EVERYTHING, with the exception of de-installing the latest update as we cannot even access the option to do so!  What is going on?!?  Not being able to send or receive messages is very frustrating as it is a feature that is also used for business purposes.  

Please advise asap!

Does anyone have any suggestions??

0 Likes
Re: Message+ no longer working after 11/1/19 update (Android)
TabbyKatt

Update to my previous post:

I have LITERALLY been on the "chat" with Verizon customer service for the better part of 2 1/2 HOURS and they were, for lack of a  better word USELESS.  At the end of our convo, the second, "senior" customer service rep, Mariana, disconnected our chat by insisting that she could somehow, miraculously, no longer view my responses to her.

Verizon has clearly been coasting on its reputation alone.  Seems it's time to sever a 20 year relationship.

0 Likes
Re: Message+ no longer working after 11/1/19 update (Android)
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TabbyKatt, I rely on text heavily, so I know how important it is for that service to work properly. We hope to regain your confidence in our service and support. What is the make and model of your phone? Are you able to use other apps to text?

DavidC_VZW

0 Likes