LG Stylo 2 Cannot move APPS to SIM Card?
Roostking

Ok, this phone is a joke if I cant move apps to a sim card. I didnt think 16 gig of memory was a big deal since it can accomodate a SIM card, but I have run out of internal space and hardly have any apps on my phone. I have tried moving them, but every internet search doesnt seem to apply to my phone.

Is there a way?

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: LG Stylo 2 Cannot move APPS to SIM Card?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You don't move applications to the SIM card. You might be able to move them to the SD card, but only if the OS allows it and the application is designed to allow it to be stored on the SD card.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You don't move applications to the SIM card. You might be able to move them to the SD card, but only if the OS allows it and the application is designed to allow it to be stored on the SD card.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Roostking,

Ann154 is correct. Not all applications can be moved to the phone's Micro SD card. This depends on both the phone's software and the way the application was coded by its developer. To see if you can move applications to your memory card, you would want to check each application's settings under Settings > Application manager > Select an app and then choose Settings in the upper right. This may not be available for most apps.

EricW_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes