LG G3 update turned my phone into useless paperweight
anjelictwins

There are TOO MANY issues to list since this update. Main complaint is the time zone changes so my time is randomly wrong throughout the day.  Rebooting etc. Does not work.  Yes I have checked my time setting, taken out the battery, reset the phone, updated apps and my phone is still a hunk of junk.  Is there a way to go back and take away the update??  I use my phone for work and these issues are not only unacceptable but the extra unnecessary steps and numerous failed attempts at fixing the problems are intolerable and infuriating.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: LG G3 update turned my phone into useless paperweight
lg3lollipopjunk

Mine to, I have spent hours upon hours with VZ trying to get this fixed and its a joke.  I have talked to LG and its a google problem, talked to google and its a VZ problem talked To VZ and its a lg problem funny thing is over on the AT&T site the techs over there are helping and giving downloads that make the system work.. seems to me that VZ is stealing money and not providing support like they said they was going to do..

0 Likes
Re: LG G3 update turned my phone into useless paperweight
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
lg3lollipopjunk

We certainly don't want you feeling that we are stealing your money, and not poroving the support you need.  We value your time.  Additionally, we can relate to how important it is that your phone is working as it should. What seems to be the concern? What is your device doing, or not doing? We are here to help.

KatiM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes