Galaxy SIII unable to delete email account
thomaswwatkins

I was recently out of country for two months and had phone service discontinued for that time.  I had service reinstated a few days ago and phone and internet work fine but I am not receiving emails. I thought that perhaps removing the account and re-entering might solve problem but have been unable to remove account.  I touch the name of the account and get an option to remove account, choose that option but it does not remove the account.  Any suggestions??

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Galaxy SIII unable to delete email account
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thamaswwatkins, having the ability to customize your phone and using the features as you see fit is a must. Help is here to ensure your email is working. Thanks so much for letting me know that you have tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Very weird that it did not work as typically that solves all the email issue. Just want to be sure, can you provide the steps taken for the uninstalling the email? Which email account is it? Did you use the universal application on the phone?

NatashaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

if you re-entered the account manually, you entered an incorrect server address.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Clear the data in the email application.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes