Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
Email address
jwilkeni

Good morning,

I have been searching for an email address for almost two hours and can't seem to find one.  I want to send several questions that I have had issues with since switching my old phone out back in august.  I did try the chat live account but didn't get any answers.  I am trying to:

1. Find out why my bill increased by $20 a month when I didn't change plans and made a two year commitment?

2. See why I had a $200 bill the first month of the plan which almost doubled.  Since then it has been a $20 increase per month plus overage.

3. Suddenly I am getting data overages and not doing anything differently actually have used the home computer even less?

4. Can't delete the feature of automatic text when driving unless I turn it off each and everytime I enter the car

5. Even though I have had the phone for three months the battery has already begun to decline rapidly.  Any type of warranty on the battery of a new phone?

Thanks

Jim    

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Email address
jwilkeni

They don't have customer service anymore?

0 Likes
Ann154
Super User
Super User

Well it is Thanksgiving day so maybe the employees are with their families instead working?

Since this is a peer to peer community forum and not a direct link to Customer Support and the community members aren't mind readers. Please provide context to your situation so the community members can paint a clearer picture of it. What is your phone model? Plan name and amount of data? Are you on a DPP or two year contract? Are you using the hotspot feature to connect your computer to the Internet?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Ann154
Super User
Super User

FYI there isn't an email address for VZW Customer Service. You can call, use Facebook, Twitter, Google+, chat, visit the store or ask the community on the forum.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes