Worst customer service
sisdjash

I recently received an email from Verizon stating if I updrade to the new unlimited plans I was eligible to receive new phones for about $15 per month with trade ins.  So of course I fell for it & it has been the worst experience ever.  I have spent so much time on the phone with them regarding billing issues etc for almost a month now.  They added $180 in overages to my account & I was assured last week it would be credited from my account.  Low & behold it is still there, I just spent another 30 minutes on the phone, to hopefully get it resolved.  I'm not holding by breath though.  Also when the new phones were sent to me it took several calls to receive the shipping boxes to be sent to me in order to send our trade ins to them.  Today I received an email stating my trade in phones were in great shape & when I clicked the link it said my trade in value went from $679.99 to zero, again while on the call today he assured me the trade ins would receive the full amount, again not holding my breath.  I have spent so much time on the phone with them, it's ridiculous.  I have been a Verizon customer for over 10 years, maybe it's time to reconsider my options.

0 Likes
Re: Worst customer service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

sisdjash, allow us to start by apologizing that you have had to go through all of this. We truly value having you as along time customer and always want for you to get the promotion you deserve. I have sent you a Private Note so we can look into everything further. 

ChrisitneK_VZW

0 Likes