Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
Will ever Verizon answer the 611 call?
fedecento

I changed from T-Mobile 2 months ago and I definately regret it. I changed because I always hear people talking about how good Verizon is.. but let me tell you. It's not as good as T-Mobile. I changed because they had a good deal on the new Iphone 11 Pro Max, but I am about to pay 1000$ cash and GET OUT of the contract.

Sometimes when I try to get into the apple store, it say no internet. 50% of the time I download an app it is slow, or slower than T-Mobile.

But the real reason why I am about to switch back is the customer service. Not the people themself, but the service. I had to contact the 611 several time this month and the waiting time it is at least 45 minutes.

as I am typing, the cell phone call reads 1 hour, 32 minutes and 50 seconds... and counting. Like I have nothing else to do.  considering that this is the 3rd call today (25 minutes and I gave up, and 33 minutes and I gave up). They responded after 45 minutes and told me that she would be right back..

good job verizon. Thanks. (1 hr, 36 min..............)

0 Likes
Re: Will ever Verizon answer the 611 call?
fedecento

forgot to mention... I would hung up the call, but unfortunately I tried to activate the e-Sim and they deactivated the physical Sim.. so now I have no cellular service. At least I am able to call 611. 

0 Likes