Verizon change my plan.
MrOLyles

I was paying 55 dollars for one plan and 70 dollars for another plan and now it's 70 dollars and 90 dollars a month. I asked why did Verizon change my plan without telling me and I was told 3 different stories. What can I do to get back the 35 dollars a month for the last 2 years on my account, I don't think that it's right for Verizon to change customers plans without any notice of any kind.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon change my plan.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely understand the importance of keeping your plan, and we can certainly look into what happened, and how we can help. Please send us a Private Note, so we may be able to assist.*Gert

0 Likes
Re: Verizon change my plan.
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

@MrOLyles wrote:

I was paying 55 dollars for one plan and 70 dollars for another plan and now it's 70 dollars and 90 dollars a month. I asked why did Verizon change my plan without telling me and I was told 3 different stories. What can I do to get back the 35 dollars a month for the last 2 years on my account, I don't think that it's right for Verizon to change customers plans without any notice of any kind.

What are the exact names of the plans associated with your lines? Have you reviewed the detailed bills from before the change and after the change to determine what actually changed? Was it device payment agreement discount? Employee discount? Autopay discount? This information can be provided publicly on the forum without any personal information for the community members to explain what might have happened. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes