Verizon Service is the WORST!!
AGSSKCO
Enthusiast - Level 2

We switched to Verizon last year, and am regretting the move from day 1. Should have known better! It all started at the Boulder, CO Verizon store where the staff (and the manger) were rude and shady. From there it has been going downhill.

I have called and complained about slow data sppeds, and worst - dropped calls, garbled noisy calls  - even when I am sitting at home connected to Wi-Fi (yes with Wi-Fi calling is enabled), and the call is to another Verizon cell phone in the same area (Boulder). I have gone through "Tier 1 " and "Tier 2" troubleshooting calls and nothing has come of it. Verizon customer service reps are apologetic and tell me they will get back to me and Not ONE PERSON has called back!!!!

The worst was last week. A CS rep - Lora [removed] in Tier 2 said she really wanted to get to the bottom of this and help me. She even gave me her email, and said she will call me back. Guess what happened? NOTHING!!! No response and NO change in service or quality.

I CONTINUE TO HAVE DROPPED CALLS AND [removed] DATA SPEED ALL AROUND BOULDER AREA.

WAY TO KEEP IT CLASSY VERIZON!!

Content removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​.

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Service is the WORST!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Getting the best service is key, AGSSKCO. I have sent you a private message to best assist.

NicoleB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Friedlandja

I have the same problem. Dropped calls constantly even over my wi-fi. I even tried disabling LTE. No improvement. This happens more or less everywhere in Boulder. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Friedlandja, we certainly want to do everything to help with your service issues. We have sent you a Private Message. DoloresK_VZW

0 Likes