Verizon One ID
clowney
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have enrolled Mobile + Home Rewards with my VZW and FIOS account.  Due to the move, I had to close my FIOS account since FIOS couldn't be installed. But the One Verizon ID is still showing linked to closed account. There is no option of disabling.

VZW & FIOS representative stated the changes will be affected in 1/2 billing cycle.  It has been nearly a year without the update.

This is causing a whole different issue. Now that I have an active FIOS account, the system will not allow me to link it with my VZW account. Tech supports are been unable to help for months.

I see several people are having problems with re-enrollment of mobile+home rewards if they previously enrolled and, un-enrolled, and initiating new enroll with new account.

I am posting this so others who has similar issues can follow up.

1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Verizon One ID
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

These forums are dedicated to products and services offered by Verizon Wireless.
For help with Residential Verizon Fios issues, please post your topic on the Verizon Fios Community.
Thank you.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

This is a Fios issue. Ask for assistance in the Verizon Fios forum. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

These forums are dedicated to products and services offered by Verizon Wireless.
For help with Residential Verizon Fios issues, please post your topic on the Verizon Fios Community.
Thank you.

0 Likes