Unacceptable Hold Times
Ilopez23
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been with Verizon for some time now and the hold times are just getting worse and worse. I got transferred from customer service to financial services and have been on hold for 2 hours and counting. I have family members with T-Mobile and just to prove a point they called the customer service and were on hold for 10 min tops. With the high bills, bad service and long hold times I'm about to change my phone carrier to someone more reliable. 

Tags (2)
Re: Unacceptable Hold Times
PATOLL
Enthusiast - Level 1

WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Ilopez23, we truly value your loyalty and we're here for you! We know how inconvenient long hold times can be, and we'd love to help over this medium. Why were you transferred to financial services? ~Baldo

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

PATOLL, our goal is to provide you with a great customer service experience, so we regret reading that you have received the worst customer service. We hope to have the opportunity to regain your confidence in our support. Can you tell us more about your experience, so we can ensure the issue is resolved? 

-David

0 Likes
Jm1978
Enthusiast - Level 2

10 yr customer here. This week alone I have been on hold a total of 17 hours and have never call logs to prove it. Not one issue resolved! 

skorpyo34
Enthusiast - Level 3

I agree 100%! Been with them close to 20 years, and the hold times are absolutely ridiculous! My roommate has T-Mobile as well, and got through to customer service in 2 minutes. Time to really think about switching! Good luck to you. 

0 Likes
mistifa
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ditto! No chat transcripts either & hold times to chat are almost as bad as calling

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Before anything, thanks for your 10 years of loyalty to the company, we appreciate your business. We value your time and want to assist you effectively. Our goal is to provide a world-class experience. We can certainly aid you through this venue. Please tell us more, what is going on with your account? ~Gilbert

0 Likes
DANNY_BOY

I've been on hold with Verizon a total of seven hours since last week.

Friday, almost three hours.

Two hours Saturday. Another almost two today. Multiple chat windows, open as well. No one ever picks up or responds. This is sick! I just need help figuring out why my $1,000 order is days late in shipping

I'm thinking it makes more sense to just cancel and order from a different company. This is ridiculous and it makes me sick that I finance this poor customer service with my monthly payments for cellular service. DISGRACEFUL!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DANNY_BOY, we are very sad for this experience, we always want our customers to get help when they need it. We always want you to be able to get any details about your order.

If you are a new customer and do not have an active line on your account yet, then please contact our Sales Team since only they will be able to help. Their contact number is 866-338-7390. 

If you are an existing customer with an active account, then please let us know.

-Steven

0 Likes