Trade In Issue as Promotion
kkokko98
Enthusiast - Level 1

I sent my Samsung Galaxy S9 (estimated to be $800) for a trade in which was on promotion to get Iphone 13 on 9-28-2021 and it was received by the Returns Center. Absolutely, I have the tracking number.

Prior to submission, I had the permission two times through phone call from the Trade-in Department switching device from Iphone XR to Galaxy S9. Two agents from 800-416–8894(Trade in Department) confirmed that I should have $800 with Galaxy S9 and modified the trade in application for me. UnfortunateIy, I don’t have the confirmation number so I need these recorded phone call files regarding as permission and two confirmations between 9.21 - 9.28 to file to BBB(Better Business Bureau) unless this issue will not be resolved. 

After that, as your advice, I had waited 3 billing cycles to have the supposed credit for Iphone 13 but nothing showed up on my bill. Therefore, In Dec-29-21, I had a talk with rep over than 20 hours, he told me I would have that credit but it failed to come up. 

In Jan-17-22 and Jan-18-22, female agent helped for two days, I would have $800 in 2-3 days but same result.

I really want to know that what I did wrong. I switched the device as your permission but I failed to have the promotion credit. This is my last trial before contacting BBB or the Attorney office.

0 Likes
Re: Trade In Issue as Promotion
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to ensure that you receive the promotion as intended and are here to help. I have sent a Private Note, so we can further discuss account specific details. I look forward to working with you further and finding a resolution. -Chris

0 Likes
Re: Trade In Issue as Promotion
kkokko98
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you so much.

With your help, finally I have received what I am supposed to.

I appreciate again.

0 Likes