Slow speeds last few weeks
JennHC
Enthusiast - Level 1

We don't have internet where we live so we've been using Verizon exclusively to connect via phones and the Mifi Jetpack.  We were getting 4 bars until about 2 weeks ago and now can barely get a signal at all.  I'm lucky to get one bar and get a text to send. I've spent almost 3 hours on the phone with Verizon on three separate occasions but no change and no real explanation for the lack of connection.  I'm an educator trying to serve students working from home online now due to Covid-19 and my kids are trying to do high school and college work online. We are having to drive to town daily to sit in the parking lots where we can connect via our hot spot or connect to Starbucks.  I don't understand why we'd go from 4 bars to 1 bar around March 16th with no explanation or reason. 

0 Likes
Re: Slow speeds last few weeks
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for contacting us. Getting the service you need and deserve at all times is a must and we are here to provide it. Lets look into this for you. Please Meet us in a Private note for assistance. We will stand by. AlbertP_VZW

0 Likes