Separation
Megansambec

I am separated from my husband for the past 5 months. We share a family plan. I'm an account manager and want to know what to do to either get a new number and plan or move myself and daughter off the family plan. I have a device payment plan but my daughters is paid for. Please help!! He won't help

0 Likes
Re: Separation
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is the link below for how to transfer the financial responsibility to you. 

If you are proceeding with divorce proceedings, you can include in your negotiations to have the account owner required to release your line and other lines as needed to a new account that you would take over. 

https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/transfer-your-service-faqs/

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Separation
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would always be happy to help! If you would like to start your own account, and port in your number, I recommend contacting our Transfer of Service team. Here is their number: 888-832-4540. You are always welcome to visit a corporate store for assistance as well! Once you get your account and Billing PIN established, you can reach out to us here, Facebook, or Twitter for any live support. Have a great rest of your day! MichelleH_VZW

0 Likes