Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
Retention Complaint
kenwms509

We have been customers for 12 years. We are a family of 2. Because of planned obsolescence, our Motorola phones are not working well. So we need to upgrade. The only BOBO deal is that we need to add a line. We are two people, we do not need a third line. We don't want to cancel one line and lose a number we have had for 12 years. It is a ridiculous idea. It is not a decision with the best interest of the customer in mind. I hate buying new phones because they all make current customers feel less valued. The longer I am with Verizon, the more I dislike the company. They tell their people to lie and say they do not make any money on selling phones. The phone system is becoming closer and closer to a oligopoly if not a monopoly.

0 Likes
Re: Retention Complaint
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We value all of our customers and want them to have the best options. As a customer for 12 years please allow us to review your options. Send us a private message for review of your concerns today. JasperM_VZW

0 Likes