Promo not being applied
Plecofish2020

How do I get escalation of a problem I've had with promo. I placed order online while on phone with a representative at the same time and have had so many problems since! I've been told the promo was on the account would just take a cple cycles to adjust, now all of a sudden I don't qualify, there's a new promotion with new terms!!! I have literally hours of conversations about this. I need  to escalate this to get someone to listen to the calls. Supervisor pretty much said that's how it is, upgrade plan or return phone!!! Between this and poor service issues I'm about fed up with the service. It's always been told but is no longer what it was. I need to reach management, or am shopping for new company

•  
0 Likes
Re: Promo not being applied
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know saving every bit helps Plecofish2020, especially when it comes to promos. What promotion were you trying to get? How long ago did you purchase the phone? 

StevenM_VZW

0 Likes
Re: Promo not being applied
Plecofish2020

The free iPhone SE with New Line added I ordered last week of June. I kept bring told yes, my account was eligible ( I ordered online while I was on phone with rep) , and this was confirmed several times over course of me calling in that it was there, I just had to wait 1-2 billing cycles ( this can be found in recordings of calls). I had multiple problems with ordering bring doubled and being billed for 2 phoned, etc but that part is taken care of. The problem now is that I've had phone, gave to my daughter and since the promo changed on July 1st, I'm being told it is only for unlimited plans, which was never stated in previous calls, as I was VERY thorough in questions! So I said fine, can you put me in the unlimited I tried out about 2 months ago which was on 10$ more than my current plan? They said " No, you were grandfathered into that plan, an unlimited plan will be an EXTRA $70. Mind you I only have 2 phoned on the account!!! So a plan with just 2 phoned is going to cost me $200 ?!?!? This is astronomical in comparison to other companies and I've been having terrible service issues for months! I've had this phone line for about 15 yrs but feel customer service and quality is going down the drain! This wait and see approach is misleading and deceptive and traps the user into extra costs they didn't account for after it's too late to change! 

0 Likes