Problem with customer service
Maybeuscellular

I had the worst possible customer service call. I was on the phone for almost an hour and a half mostly with a supervisor who cant even send me an email properly. I ordered 3 phones. One shipped and i had to repay the 2nd two bc verizon put too many charges thru to my bank in one day. Sent payment thru again and reciept and rep on phone says it is good. Days later i receive another phone but not both. Even tho my account says both shipped everything is paid and no cost is pending. I call customer service and am told that Verizon basically forgot to charge me $1.10 so they kept my last phone. Mind you my bank has already had money taken out for both phones.  Charging me for product they never gave me is theft! My kids Christmas this weekend is ruined! I cant give one kid a phone and not the other. I ask if i can just pick the phone up at a local store. Was told i would have to purchase another phone there and wait till they eventually refund me. No way am i trusting verizon. They already stole money from me. The only other option they gave me was to pay the additional $1.10 then my other phone would be sent out. I am so mad. I even tried to do that but the supervisor spent another 30 mins on the phone with me and couldn't get the link sent to me in an email. He didnt know what else to do so now I am stuck in limbo. After all these years with verizon they treat you horribly. I tried to get ahold of someone on facebook but they wont message me back. I now have no phone and my money is gone. I have reported them to the BBB and am looking into another carrier.

0 Likes
Re: Problem with customer service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello! We're terribly sorry to read that you're having trouble with the delivery of your device. We understand the importance of resolving this situation as quickly as possible, and we're glad to help. Please respond to our private note to better assist you.   

AaronS_VZW

0 Likes