How can i report a coverage problem?
KraigSF

Hi - I've noticed that coverage has progressively gotten worse and worse along Duboce Ave in zip code 94114. Specific location is four blocks centered around 37.769253, -122.432909 (lat/long).  It's been very bad for the past 3 months (mid April - present, mid July).  My phone which is a Motorola Moto X second generation.  It cycles between 3G, 4G and no signal and data performance is very poor (web pages sometimes load, sometimes do not load). I don't have any problems in other areas of San Francisco. @VZWSupport

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How can i report a coverage problem?
ryanc_vzw
Verizon Employee
KraigSF,

Thank you for the very helpful information. I wouldn't be able to function with service issues especially in my home area. I'll be happy to help. Please check your private message.

RyanC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

YYou need to call customer support. This is a peer to peer forum.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Well then, lets look further into this.  How long has this been going on?

MatthewT_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
KraigSF

Hi - the problem on Duboce Ave that I noted above continues and has been a problem about 90% of the time since the date of my original post (July 13, 2016).  There are several light rail lines that pass through there and I originally assumed it might have something to do with network capacity (during morning rush hour, there could be several thousand extra people on trains in a 5 block area and most of them are using phones).  I was there recently on a Saturday night and still had the coverage problem.

I've tried powering my phone on and off, going into and out of airplane mode, and nothing seems to help.  As noted above, the phone cycles between 3G, 4G and no signal and data performance is very poor (web pages sometimes load, sometimes do not load). I was able to make a voice call yesterday at the time I was having all of the data issues.  I don't have any problems in other areas of San Francisco.  @VZWSupport @MatthewT_VZW

0 Likes
ryanc_vzw
Verizon Employee
KraigSF,

Thank you for the very helpful information. I wouldn't be able to function with service issues especially in my home area. I'll be happy to help. Please check your private message.

RyanC_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
dasob
Enthusiast - Level 2

There is a "drop out" area near tower 125733 (Baton Rouge, LA, 70819). When I am on a call in this general area, my call consistently gets dropped. My iPhone shows good signal strength, but my calls will suddenly drop at a number of points near this tower.

How do I report this problem?

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes