Horrible service
ajh1

I have been a customer for 15 years with Verizon. Recently, I have decided to take advantage of several promo's specifically the $800 credit toward a new phone for a 3 of my phones. For every single one of them, 3 times in a row, they continued to charge me a full payment for these phones without applying the promo credit. It caused be to have to over pay on my bill. My phone was purchased 10 months ago and was made to overpay on my bill for 10 months. With multiple trips to the store and dealing with the manager, I was basically told nothing else I can do. This whole time being forced to overpay on my bill. Finally, after deciding to drop verizon I made one more phone call to a verizon customer service representative myself and within 10 minutes had everything resolved and credited back to my account. The manager at the veriozon store could not even entertain taking the initiative to do this. Very frustrating being forced to over pay, 3 different times. I don't even want to upgrade anymore for fear my bill will go through the roof. Something should be done about this 

0 Likes
Re: Horrible service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Your loyalty means the world to us, and we'd like to help by reviewing your situation a little closer. Give us the opportunity to turn this experience around and look for the best promotion available to upgrade your devices. Please send us a Private Note, so we can further assist you.

~Maria

0 Likes