Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
Has anyone else gotten the Run around from Verizon ???
Lisamkirklin

I broke my phone yesterday, the screen went completely black. I called  customer service to inquire about getting a replacement. The customer service rep suggested that I would save money by paying off my devce an order a new phone. I place a new order with the help of a live chat agent. I opted to pick the phone up at a store because I needed a phone ASAP. The agent sent me a link to make the down payment and another link to view terms and conditions. The final link required my signature. The payment was reject because I put in the wrong cc number.  I immediately corrected and the payment went through.  I called the store to see if the order was ready and he had no record of it. I stayed at the store for almost 4 hours waiting for the oder to come through to the store. Needless to say. It never came through. During that time I must have spoke to over 10 reps trying to resolve the issue the store clerk talked to someone too. I was given excuse after excuse as to why the order dignt come through to the store.. They went as far to tell me that I didn't pay the small down payment. They lied and said that the order went through and the the issue was with the pick up store. I stayed there for 4 hours and the issued was never resolved. The store agent asked if the order could be canceled and he would start a new order

He was unable to do so because the order was not vcancelled. Needless to say Verizon canceled the order and now I have to wait 2 days before I can order a new phone.  I was misinformed. Inconvenienced and lied to by the agents at  version. They offered me no resolution. 

0 Likes