Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
Has Anyone Recieved their Galaxy Z Fold 2?
ericjames94
Enthusiast

I pre-ordered the Galaxy Z Fold 2 and my order status still says that it is processing with an estimated delivery date of 9/18/2020. I read online that there have been delays with preorders through Samsung for the Galaxy Z Fold 2, but I have received no information from Verizion regarding any delays or updates regarding my order.

I haven't been charged yet because the order has not shipped, but I also don't have any information regarding when/if I will ever receive my order. Is anyone else having the same experience with absolutely zero information provided by Verzion? Has anyone that pre-ordered the Galaxy Z Fold 2 actually received their order? Can anyone at Verizon provide me with any information at all?

Re: Has Anyone Recieved their Galaxy Z Fold 2?
Susan2020
Contributor

If you're buying retail price, best to try at 3rd party retailer. Majority who pre-ordered are all delayed and no reliable status. 

I got mine at Best Buy. Ordered Sept 20th, picked up 25th.

0 Likes
Re: Has Anyone Recieved their Galaxy Z Fold 2?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We are sorry to read that you have not received any updates on your order ericjames94, we'll be glad to help out. We have sent you a private note to better assist you.

AlfredoL_VZW

0 Likes