Extremely slow data speeds!!!!! And service issues!
arty14004
Enthusiast - Level 1

So my data speeds terrible and I want to know why? I live in the country there’s a tower approximately 5-10 miles away and it’s in the country where I am. I get 0.24 mbps download and 0.57 mbps upload and the worst part is I’m on unlimited. This is outrageous. I see others with the same problem too. I need the internet on my phone as I don’t have WiFi and I rely on it. My grandparents also have the same problem. I’m on an iPhone X and own an iPhone 11 that’s on the same network and both devices are pushing the same thing... I want my service to work as expected

Re: Extremely slow data speeds!!!!! And service issues!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Can you provide me with the ZIP Code where you're experiencing this issue? EstevanC_VZW

0 Likes
Lednok25

0 Likes
Kryz10moore

Im at 31211 and mine is so slow now! My kids can't do their homework. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having the best possible data speeds at all times is crucial.  Let’s get to the bottom of this.  When did this first start?  How often is this happening?

0 Likes
Rijento
Enthusiast - Level 1

No issues with call or text here, but--Like everyone on this thread--I've been having extreme issues with mobile data that have only continued to get worse over the past few months. I have routinely gotten sub 1.0 MB/S speeds even during hours of low traffic. But, strangely enough, I only seem to lose service in locations that I frequently am. e.g. my home and the nearby college, everywhere else I seem to have no issues with signal, even at my family's home in the middle of nowhere.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for letting us know about your situation and those details, Rijento. We certainly want to know more to help get things back to normal. When you're at home, is it a consistent issue or more sporadic?

ZakC_VZW

0 Likes
GodHelpUS
Enthusiast - Level 2
Same with dismal internet connectivity: extremely slow @ 0.11 mbps download and 0.49 upload speeds!a I can't access online websites and logins take for ever they get timed out! I can't finish online certification courses let alone line test or view online course material! I have unlimited data but useless at these speeds and impacting my livelihood. Help! - RS
GodHelpUS
Enthusiast - Level 2
Same with dismal internet connectivity: extremely slow @ 0.11 mbps download and 0.49 upload speeds!a I can't access online websites and logins take for ever they get timed out! I can't finish online certification courses let alone line test or view online course material! I have unlimited data but useless at these speeds and impacting my livelihood. Help!
0 Likes
GodHelpUS
Enthusiast - Level 2
Same with dismal internet connectivity: extremely slow @ 0.11 mbps download and 0.49 upload speeds!a I can't access online websites and logins take for ever they get timed out! I can't finish online certification courses let alone line test or view online course material! I have unlimited data but useless at these speeds and impacting my livelihood. Help!
0 Likes