Customer service / fraud department
Jobekyod

last night my phone quit working on mobile data. So I got on a chat with customer service they said my phone was flagged for non-payment.

So now I lost mobile data and voice/text service. They said that I should call the customer protection team at 888 483 7200 opinion 3. When I did this the man on the phone said that my phone was just fine and there is nothing wrong with it. He said that I should call customer service. I've been with Verizon for almost 20 years this is very frustrating, and my phone won't work, I drive truck and need it on the road, plus now because of covid the stores are closed. I need this phone to work now. 

0 Likes
Re: Customer service / fraud department
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jobekyod, we are truly sorry to hear that you are experiencing troubles with your phone. When you work on the road that connection is crucial. Clearly something is interfering with that service. What exactly happens when you attempt a call? As we would like to check the current area, please provide the nearest cross streets and zip code. Are you able to send text messages? Was the data issue corrected when you called? LorenB_VZW If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes