Can’t make or receive calls iPhone 11 pro max
DirtLife
Enthusiast - Level 1

My phone won’t place or make calls or accept incoming calls
Verizon says my account is in good standing and even enabled WiFi calling and the same thing happens
Tried restarting
Tried resetting network settings and removing SIM card

Also when I turn off WiFi at home it shows 3G and usually shows LTE
Any ideas? iOS 13.1.2

Forgot to add that I can send and receive texts. When I place a call it says " Welcome to Verizon, your call can not be completed as dialed. Announcement 6113-5

Re: Can’t make or receive calls iPhone 11 pro max
DirtLife
Enthusiast - Level 1

See edit above 

Thanks!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm so sorry to learn you're having such a difficult time with your new phone! Let's get this fixed. 

Has this been going on since you got this phone? Can you please tell me if this is a new line/account, or did you upgrade from a previous phone? Upon activating, both the old and new phone need to be powered all the way OFF, but before turning OFF the iPhone 11 Pro Max, please ensure WiFi is turned OFF. The phone will need to activate while connected to Cellular Data. 

After WiFi and both phones are OFF, you can turn on the new phone, (while connected to Cellular Data), and it will activate successfully. After it is activated, you can place a test call by dialing #832 [send]. Also, at that point, you can enable WiFi if you would like. 

Please let me know if this helps.

VanessaS_VZW

Re: Can’t make or receive calls iPhone XS max
gusbrown

Tried your recommendations and they did not work.  I just got my new phone and Verizon rep switched the SIM card from the old one and started the activation process.  I left prior to ensuring that I could make calls.  I also can't send texts to anyone who has an Android, etc.

0 Likes
Re: Can’t make or receive calls iPhone XS max
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

gusbrown, we certainly want your new phone working as it should. Are you still having trouble with calls and messages? Can you receive calls?

TionnaB_VZW

0 Likes
sopenskilandscaping
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same and I have the Iphone Max 10

0 Likes
Re: Can’t make or receive calls iPhone SE
furry152

I have had the same issues with my new phone and have spent the last 40 mins with a Verizon Tech Rep asking me questions like is your phone on, can we call you back....

Ordered a brand new SE phone because the last IOS update from Apple and Verizon fried my last phone, only 4 days late, wrong color,  with all other info transferred, can text, has 4 bars of recognized signal, wifi....very frustrating  

0 Likes
Re: Can’t make or receive calls iPhone SE
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

The frustration is felt. Has there been any improvement since speaking with the Verizon Tech rep? If not then you mention the ability to text and 4 bars of signal. What is heard when calling #832  ?

0 Likes