Absolutely frustrated with customer service regarding trade-in promotion
JWagner3
Enthusiast - Level 1

So, bought 2 iphone 11 on Black Friday.  If I traded in my 2 iphone 6s’s I would receive $200.00 off per phone.  Well, if only.  First of all no one ever sent me the boxes to return my iPhone 6s.  That took 2 weeks and 3 phone calls.  Then, I am waiting for the credit, i call and they tell me they don’t see a credit, let me call you back.  Guess what?  They don’t call back.  I call again, am on hold for 40 mins.  Oh let me take care of that for you.  you should be all set.  NOPE. Now it is March.  One of the phones is receiving the monthly credit.  The other one is not.  I call yet again. The agent says, oh you called in December they are still working on it.  Um, NO, because one phone has the credit the other one doesnt.  Oh hold on.  5 mins later I am going to speak to my supervisor, i will call you back either tonight or first thing in the morning.  Well that was 4 days ago.  No call back.     I have never experienced such horrible customer service.  i have been with verizon for 20 years.  Let me tell you, I will not be once my phones are paid off.  Can not believe the run around I have been getting.  I have spent hours on the phone trying to get this fixed.  They keep telling me it is, but it isn’t.

0 Likes
Re: Absolutely frustrated with customer service regarding trade-in promotion
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand how important it is to ensure you get the promotion you qualify for. Please send us a Private Message on Facebook or Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport then send us a DM, so we can help you with this matter. BrittanyC_VZW

0 Likes