the message 'couldn't sign in, you've typed an incorrect password or your account has changed. click here to try again' keeps popping up when I try to access the internet thru Chrome or Facebook. The notification message says the app it's coming from is G
dweil

the message 'couldn't sign in, you've typed an incorrect password or your account has changed. click here to try again' keeps popping up when I try to access the internet thru Chrome or Facebook. The notification message says the app it's coming from is Google Play Services. How can I get rid of this bug?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: the message 'couldn't sign in, you've typed an incorrect password or your account has changed. click here to try again' keeps popping up when I try to access the internet thru Chrome or Facebook. The notification message says the app it's coming from
KathyH_VZW
Verizon Employee

Thank you so much for reaching out to us, dweil. I can understand how that can be annoying. Let's make sure get your phone back on track. Let's start off by force stopping, clearing the cache, and clearing the data. You can do that by going into Settings, Apps, Slide the screen to the left to go to the ALL section, Scroll to Chrome, Tap on force stop, then clear data, followed by Clear Cache. Once those have all been done go back to the main screen, power off the device and then power it right back on. Once it is re-booted please try going back into Chrome to test it out. Keep us posted.

KevinR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes