speed
LILMAR96

i have  a turbo 2 was getting a 14 mbps now only getting a 2-4 mbps  have a samsung s7 edge same thing where is the faster speed ?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: speed
Weth
Legend

As you are connected to a shared resource, the speeds are dependent on what others on the network are using at the time. A slower speed usually just means a loaded network. Are you testing at other times. Is what you are doing on the phone requiring more than 4 mbps?

0 Likes
LILMAR96

no i was just wondering where this fast speed is  i need to get me another phone and was trying to decide if it was worth getting the phone capable of that fast speed or not.

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

Any LTE smartphone will have fast enough network speed to do anything you want to do on the phone. The important thing with the faster speeds is more capacity for Verizon before the network completely bogs down.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Wow, that is a drastic change. I am sure we will get you back to blazing speeds lilmar96. Has anything changed at all? What is your zip code? Is anyone else experiencing this in your area?

AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� bfutton under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes