incoming calls do not display on home screen
itsmepa

incoming calls do not display on home screen only on the top notifications bar and the screen goes black

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: incoming calls do not display on home screen
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Getting notified properly of each and every incoming call is paramount. I'm happy to help shed some light on this so you never miss a call. Please go to settings, app & notifications, default apps, phone app and make sure that notifications are enabled. Does the phone shut off or does it temporarily go blank when the call comes in and you try to answer it? If you haven't done it already, please restart the phone. 

Ryan_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
kecker100

07-06-2020

I have the same problem with my Moto Z Play. The phone rings but there is no display on the phone home screen. To access the phone call, I must pull down the notifications from the top and then find the call within all of the other notifications. If the phone is in sleep mode, I must first wake up the phone and then take the steps I mentioned above. As you can guess, I miss lots of phone calls. I have taken my phone to at least three different Verizon stores and none of them have been able to figure out what the problem is. they all tell me that I have all of the settings correct. 

0 Likes
KH-Michael
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes