droid turbo demo
srs2015
Enthusiast - Level 2

Help! My droid turbo is running on demo mode. When I force stop the application, it will stop running. But when I turn off my phone and turn it back on, it runs again!

Also in my drop down menu the square menu in the top right doesn't work. What can I do?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: droid turbo demo
Snn5
Legend

I think my biggest question here is...where did you get this phone?  I searched some other sources (Google) but did not find anything specific for the Turbo.  Some suggestions across other devices was to try to update the phone through Settings-About Phone-Update suggesting that an update would kick it back into user mode, or look in Accessibility Options.  Last step might be to factory reset the phone.  If there is an actual app named Demo, I have never seen this, but can it be disabled or uninstalled?  Where did you purchase this phone?  

0 Likes
srs2015
Enthusiast - Level 2

I got it at best buy. I'm going to go today when it opens. Thank you for researching too!

Snn5
Legend

Please let us know the outcome.  Sounds like you may have been sold a floor/display model.

0 Likes
srs2015
Enthusiast - Level 2

I went to best buy and they said that they sold me a floor model on accident! I have to return it with the box and everything to get a replacement for free. (I left my box somewhere else so I have to wait).

They said that that happens sometimes on accident! There is no way of turning off the demo either. You just have to get a new phone!

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Accident....yeah.  So anyway, GLAD you got that sorted out!!!

0 Likes