Enthusiast - Level 2

can't send pictures by verizon message/text

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: can't send pictures on verizon message
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is the cellular data connection turned on and active? Are the pictures small enough to send via text message?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jm6823,

Let's get you sending those fantastic pictures again. This is one of the great benefits I love with my wireless device as well. We are here to help. What make and model phone do you have? Are you able to send regular text messages? When did this all start?

JuanD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jm6823
Enthusiast - Level 2

Regular text I can send. Not being able to send pics started recently, not

sure exactly when but tried yesterday and wouldn't let me. As a test I had

someone send me a picture and I can't receive pics as well but can send and

receive texts.

I have a Droid Turbo...I know somewhere there is a way to change settings

to send/receive mms. I can not figure out how to get to that setting

option. thinking this maybe the problem??

Thanks for trying to help

On Thu, Sep 24, 2015 at 11:43 AM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can check the settings with the text message application you are using. The option to verify is if the APN is right.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate the additional details jm6823. This is very helpful. Let's get those MMS working right. Are you connected to WiFi when attempting to send/receive MMS? Make sure you are not connected to WiFi and Cellular Data is turned on.

Also, please advise what software version is on the phone.

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes