Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
When to bed last night and woke up this morning with "SYSTEM UPDATE PAUSED" What is this and what do I need to do ??
dna113usa

When to bed last night and woke up this morning with "SYSTEM UPDATE PAUSED"   What is this and what do I need to do ??  I click on it and it brings me to the "SHOW WI-FI POP UP"  I tried to turn the Wi-Fi on and nothing happens.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: When to bed last night and woke up this morning with "SYSTEM UPDATE PAUSED"   What is this and what do I need to do ??
bdstx4
Contributor

That is the version 21.44.12 update to Android v4.4.4 for the droid turbo. It is carrier tweaks for VZW. I just installed it and it seems fine and did not change any of my configuration settings at a glance. The update only takes a minute to download. Just  swipe down on that icon and continue download. It will reboot your phone. This update is not Andoid5. But it fixes a lot of things. Checkout this motorola link about it

DROID TURBO - Software Update - Release Notes

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: When to bed last night and woke up this morning with "SYSTEM UPDATE PAUSED"   What is this and what do I need to do ??
bdstx4
Contributor

That is the version 21.44.12 update to Android v4.4.4 for the droid turbo. It is carrier tweaks for VZW. I just installed it and it seems fine and did not change any of my configuration settings at a glance. The update only takes a minute to download. Just  swipe down on that icon and continue download. It will reboot your phone. This update is not Andoid5. But it fixes a lot of things. Checkout this motorola link about it

DROID TURBO - Software Update - Release Notes

0 Likes
bdstx4
Contributor

The updated Motorola link

DROID Turbo - Release Notes

0 Likes