When to bed last night and woke up this morning with "SYSTEM UPDATE PAUSED" What is this and what do I need to do ??
dna113usa

When to bed last night and woke up this morning with "SYSTEM UPDATE PAUSED"   What is this and what do I need to do ??  I click on it and it brings me to the "SHOW WI-FI POP UP"  I tried to turn the Wi-Fi on and nothing happens.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: When to bed last night and woke up this morning with "SYSTEM UPDATE PAUSED"   What is this and what do I need to do ??
bdstx4
Contributor - Level 1

That is the version 21.44.12 update to Android v4.4.4 for the droid turbo. It is carrier tweaks for VZW. I just installed it and it seems fine and did not change any of my configuration settings at a glance. The update only takes a minute to download. Just  swipe down on that icon and continue download. It will reboot your phone. This update is not Andoid5. But it fixes a lot of things. Checkout this motorola link about it

DROID TURBO - Software Update - Release Notes

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: When to bed last night and woke up this morning with "SYSTEM UPDATE PAUSED"   What is this and what do I need to do ??
bdstx4
Contributor - Level 1

That is the version 21.44.12 update to Android v4.4.4 for the droid turbo. It is carrier tweaks for VZW. I just installed it and it seems fine and did not change any of my configuration settings at a glance. The update only takes a minute to download. Just  swipe down on that icon and continue download. It will reboot your phone. This update is not Andoid5. But it fixes a lot of things. Checkout this motorola link about it

DROID TURBO - Software Update - Release Notes

0 Likes
bdstx4
Contributor - Level 1

The updated Motorola link

DROID Turbo - Release Notes

0 Likes