When I make a call the called party sees a text ID which is my son's name (not mine) I can't figure out how to correct this.
Jallenwewebb

My wife's Motorola MAXX android somehow got labeled with our son's name and whenever a call is made the caller sees his name as the caller.  The number is not displayed so the called party assumes it's Nathan.  How do we change this so that my wife's name is displayed as the caller?  Our son is not even on our account.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: When I make a call the called party sees a text ID which is my son's name (not mine) I can't figure out how to correct this.
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Log into your on-line MyVerizon account as the Account Owner and change the Share Name ID on your wife's phone.

Once you log on, type 'share' in the I Want To box on the upper left-hand side of the page.  You should get a blue Share Name ID pop-up; click that link and then follow the instructions. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: When I make a call the called party sees a text ID which is my son's name (not mine) I can't figure out how to correct this.
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Log into your on-line MyVerizon account as the Account Owner and change the Share Name ID on your wife's phone.

Once you log on, type 'share' in the I Want To box on the upper left-hand side of the page.  You should get a blue Share Name ID pop-up; click that link and then follow the instructions. 

0 Likes