Enthusiast - Level 2

I want to know how to use this feature out side of a sound proof room

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Touchless control
B33
Legend

Well you can use T.C. Virtually any were but there are Limits as they are with anything:  I would imagine in a Very noisy establishment Like a Bar or something similar, the noisier it gets the harder it is for the system to hear ya and do what you commanded it to do.!  So if your going to be using this feature Quite often it might not hurt to throw out some noise test scenarios to see how the T.C responds to it..

The Key thing for T.C. to operate properly,  is proper Set Up.!

When your setting up Touchless control you'll want it were it's as Quiet as you can get it, Say like in a bedroom with out any distractions that could interfere with T.C. once that is established go into the T.C.'s settings follow as instructed and say..  ok Google Now..  as instructed the system will ask you to repeat the process.. on doing this change the position of the phone say like off to your side, or Down in front of you.. this helps the system here your voice slightly different each time which will helps when your saying the Command once you get the set up Finished..

View solution in original post

B33
Legend

Well you can use T.C. Virtually any were but there are Limits as they are with anything:  I would imagine in a Very noisy establishment Like a Bar or something similar, the noisier it gets the harder it is for the system to hear ya and do what you commanded it to do.!  So if your going to be using this feature Quite often it might not hurt to throw out some noise test scenarios to see how the T.C responds to it..

The Key thing for T.C. to operate properly,  is proper Set Up.!

When your setting up Touchless control you'll want it were it's as Quiet as you can get it, Say like in a bedroom with out any distractions that could interfere with T.C. once that is established go into the T.C.'s settings follow as instructed and say..  ok Google Now..  as instructed the system will ask you to repeat the process.. on doing this change the position of the phone say like off to your side, or Down in front of you.. this helps the system here your voice slightly different each time which will helps when your saying the Command once you get the set up Finished..

RachelWalker
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you for at least confirming the fact that it does work and yes I drive a truck and I just cant get it to work while driving, so maybe I just dont trust the phone.

0 Likes