System update
Schaeboone11
Enthusiast - Level 1

My phone has been saying "System update paused" "waiting for data connection to resume downloading" for about the last month and half. I just got internet at my house and am connected to my WiFi now but its not doing anything. If I force stop it says some applications will not work right anymore. What can I do to resume the update?

Labels (2)
Re: System update
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Schaeboone11

I'm sorry your having difficulties with the update. I would be happy to look into this.  What device do you have?

JoeL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Schaeboone11
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the droid maxx

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for replying. I'm not seeing any issues with that device. Does the update work with our network? Please power down and remove and reinsert the Sim card and retest
JoeL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!