Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
Since the last OTA update 24.91.5 applied on 03/07/2017 my bluetooth keeps turning off.
pad920

Since the last OTA update 24.91.5 applied on 03/07/2017 my Bluetooth keeps shutting off.
When I go to my car they Bluetooth will not connect. When I go to my phone the Bluetooth is off. When I turn it on, sometimes it will immediately shut off again. Sometimes it will stay on but not all the time. How do I fix this or will there a patch in the near future??

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Since the last OTA update 24.91.5 applied on 03/07/2017 my bluetooth keeps turning off.
Ann154
Super User
Super User

It might be a Nougat bug since the Pixel phones and other models are experiencing the same problem. Google, I believe, has found the bug and working on a fix for the Pixel phones and the code would be distributed to the manufacturers for inclusion in their next planned update.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes