Printing with Droid Maxx
rmeyer600
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having trouble connecting my wireless printer to my new Droid Maxx.  Anyone have any suggestions on how to connect the two?

Labels (2)
Re: Printing with Droid Maxx
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi rmeyer600 - Let's get those pages printing! Does your printer utilize WiFi or Bluetooth for wireless printing? Have you checked the compatibility of your printer with the device?  I am eager to get to the bottom of this!

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

B33
Legend
0 Likes
lynnejenni
Enthusiast - Level 2

So whats the answer? I'm having the same issue.  I was able to print with my wireless printer until I had to replace my phone with one that I was sent from the asurion insurance.  I am pretty sure it was a refub and now its more frustrating than its worth.  What do I do to make this darned thing print?

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Try Clearing your Cache's first the Moto Print one then if you have to go bit farther,  clear the System Cache.. See if that works..

0 Likes
lynnejenni
Enthusiast - Level 2

Where do I find moto print? Now that I am reading and seeing various answers online, I did have that on my original, new out of the box phone but this refub that the insurance company sent me is crap and I'm guessing there is no app for the moto print.  Do I just go to the app store?

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Just for asking is the phone you have a Droid Razr Maxx XT912 or the New Droid Maxx XT1080)  If your referring to the D.R.M. XT912 I may have to pull my out of moth balls to see if it's on that unit of mine)  but I thing that feature is still there.. Now on my Moto X i have the option as for my Droid Maxx it's not on there but I haven't updated to Kit Kat and that could be cause..

0 Likes
B33
Legend

HP has a Plug-In in the PlayStore just do a Search asking for the HP Print Service Plug-In.. <> SamSung has one as Well..

lynnejenni
Enthusiast - Level 2

Its the xt912 , when I got my first one like 2 1/2 years ago, it had the capability built in. I'm guessing since it printed from the get go but then I got this new one last year (I shattered 3 of them now).  This one doesn't have anything I can find that allows me to print.  Maybe need to update some software? when I went to the update in the phone settings, it says I'm updated with newest software.  Not sure what that means. I do recall the "ice cream sandwich" coming out.  I think thats what I have.  Not positive though.

0 Likes
lynnejenni
Enthusiast - Level 2

Also, I'm looking at the phone status settings and where it says "mobile network state" is says disconnected.  Should that be maybe connected? Not that I can change it. lol

0 Likes