Oreo Update Issues
ELLISDEE99

I have been having several issues since the update and am looking for any help. I am using a Moto Z2 Force with Android 8.0.0.

1. When I get a call, about half the time it only shows the number that is calling and not the name - even if it is in my contacts. After I skip the call and it goes to the missed call screen, the name shows up. There is no rhyme or reason as to who it does this for and who it does not.

2. When I read an email now, it wraps the text in the body of the email. it will put half of a word on one line and finish it on the next line without a hyphen. It makes it very hard to read.

3. When I "reply all" to an email, it automatically copies me. I do not want this and can not find a way in settings to turn it off.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Oreo Update Issues
ELLISDEE99

[removed] I resolved the voice mail issue. If anyone has tips on the email part it would be greatly appreciated.

Discussion of moderation removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​.

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to read your email seamlessly is key, ELLISDEE99. Does the split text issue happen with all emails? What provider do you use for email? For example, Hotmail, Gmail, a corporate email, etc.? What email application are you using? When you 'reply all' to an email from your computer, does it copy you? Do any other applications have split words when going on to a second line?

NicoleB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ELLISDEE99

The split text issue only happens on my corporate email using the program that came with the phone. I am also using Gmail for a separate mail account and it works correctly.

The "reply all" issue only happens on the same account and only from my phone. it works correctly from my computer and from the Gmail app.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ELLISDEE99, we appreciate the clarification on your corporate email issues. Is anyone else having issues with their corporate email on their phones? Are you running the latest version of this email? How did you set-up this email on your phone?

0 Likes