Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
My Droid Turbo initially showed the number of unopened e-mails as a red and white number superimposed on the e-mail icon on the homescreen. Yesterday the little red number went away even though there were unopened e-mails. What happened. I've looked eve
exoficio

My Droid Turbo initially showed the number of unopened e-mails as a red and white number superimposed on the e-mail icon on the homescreen. Yesterday the little red number went away even though there were unopened e-mails.  What happened.  I've looked everywhere but can't find a setting to restore the numbers.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: My Droid Turbo initially showed the number of unopened e-mails as a red and white number superimposed on the e-mail icon on the homescreen. Yesterday the little red number went away even though there were unopened e-mails. What happened. I've looked
KathyH_VZW
Verizon Employee

exoficio,

I know it's very convenient to be able to see the number of new e-mails you have listed. What type of e-mail account are you signed into? Have there been any changes to your e-mail address? Is your device properly connected to cellular data or wifi? Please share some further details.

You may want to consider removing and signing back into the email account; http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-118058/

TrevorC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: My Droid Turbo initially showed the number of unopened e-mails as a red and white number superimposed on the e-mail icon on the homescreen. Yesterday the little red number went away even though there were unopened e-mails.  What happened.  I've looked
Ann154
Super User
Super User

I thought they look orange and white which looked quite ugly imo.

It seemed like the only time the numbers would disappear even though there were no unread emails was after a reboot.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes