Motorola Luge touchscreen acting crazy, battery not charging. Help?
kasief1987

Hi all, I'm having issues with my Motorola Luge/Droid Razr M. This started a few days ago. The touchscreen has been acting crazy, as if the calibration is out of whack. I go to press one thing, and it presses something completely different, which makes it extremely difficult to text or do much of anything. I have a drawing app and I won't press/draw anything, sometimes it will start making squiggles and dots all over the screen on it's own! What is going on?! I tried looking up how to calibrate the screen through these forums, but it said that it was impossible on this type of phone. Also, my phone is basically refusing to charge but discharges very quickly. Today I hooked it to the charger at 4pm with 0% battery and at 7pm it was at 12%. I even put it on airplane mode to charge it faster but that didn't help. I don't understand why this phone would be doing this, my boyfriend gave it to me Christmas Day and it hasn't been exposed to water or anything like that that I am aware of. Any help would be great! Thanks!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Motorola Luge touchscreen acting crazy, battery not charging. Help?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Oh no, sounds like you are having a heck of a time with this device, Kasief1987. I want to make sure that we get you back up and running with a great device again. It looks like the Motorola Luge is one of our wonderful prepaid devices. Have you been able to reach out to our prepaid team for further assistance with these issues? They can be reached at 888-294-6804 Select option 4, 6, and 4 to get to a live agent.

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
hclark76

Did you ever get any help with your problems? I've REPEATEDLY tried to get answers for problems with the same phone & have been led in circles over & over. Seriously OVER Verizon right now, really sad though because I've had Verizon service for almost 10 yrs & this is just awful now Smiley Sad

0 Likes
hclark76

Did you ever get any help with your problems? I've REPEATEDLY tried to get answers for problems with the same phone & have been led in circles over & over. Seriously OVER Verizon right now, really sad though because I've had Verizon service for almost 10 yrs & this is just awful now

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

hclark76,

Our goal is to help and answer any questions that you may have so that we can get you back into working order. What seems to be going on? Please share some additional details so we can work towards a resolution together.

ErinW_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes