Making outlook contacts default for phone calls instead of verizon backup
gregl248

I have a new Droid Maxx.  All of my work email and contacts have downloaded and synced with the corporate account settings.  However, I can't get the phone and text messages to use the outlook contacts (many of which have photos associated with them).  Instead the phone uses Backup Plus.  It is a minor issue, but I would like the photos that are in outlook to come across and show up in text messages and incoming calls.  How do I get the phone to use the images in outlook instead of relying on Backup Plus?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Making outlook contacts default for phone calls instead of verizon backup
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello gregl248. Let's see if we can help you customize your phone further! With regards to your contacts, have you tried accessing your phonebook, (might be under the app called People) and pressing down on the menu key on the bottom right hand corner of the screen. It should allow you to choose what contacts to display. You should be able to remove the backup plus contacts, and just display the ones that you wish to have on display. Let us know if this helps out!

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Making outlook contacts default for phone calls instead of verizon backup
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello gregl248. Let's see if we can help you customize your phone further! With regards to your contacts, have you tried accessing your phonebook, (might be under the app called People) and pressing down on the menu key on the bottom right hand corner of the screen. It should allow you to choose what contacts to display. You should be able to remove the backup plus contacts, and just display the ones that you wish to have on display. Let us know if this helps out!

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes