Lollipop. Seriously?
sullivanevan
Enthusiast - Level 3
0 Likes
Re: Lollipop. Seriously?
Tidbits
Legend

Motorola still has it... Talk to them as they just started beta testing.

0 Likes
sullivanevan
Enthusiast - Level 3

Tidbits wrote:

Motorola still has it... Talk to them as they just started beta testing.

Where are you getting that info?

0 Likes
Re: Lollipop.  Seriously?
Tidbits
Legend
sullivanevan
Enthusiast - Level 3

Tidbits wrote:

Read This: Motorola Feedback Network - Turbo . All Discussions (466) . DROID TURBO by Motorola . For...

I don't own a Turbo, but I know people who do, and are doing this.

But Verizon has the ultimate say in it I believe. They are notorious for holding up updates.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

... If it isn't in Verizon hands how can they say anything? Right now Motorola is working on it.

0 Likes
sullivanevan
Enthusiast - Level 3

Tidbits wrote:

... If it isn't in Verizon hands how can they say anything? Right now Motorola is working on it.

You think they are not working hand in hand?

Lets look at the G3.  LG released Lollipop for the AT&T version, but not the Verizon version.  HMMMMM

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Seriously? Motorola is working on it... Explain if it is being worked on HOW IS Verizon going to push out an update IF Motorola isn't finished? Explain that logic to me please.

T-Mobile LG G3 isn't getting the update, and I believe Sprint version isn't getting the update. US Cellular G3 isn't. Canada G3 isn't getting it so what's your point?

0 Likes
sullivanevan
Enthusiast - Level 3

Capture.PNG

"Partner" is Verizon

Tidbits wrote:

T-Mobile LG G3 isn't getting the update, and I believe Sprint version isn't getting the update. US Cellular G3 isn't. Canada G3 isn't getting it so what's your point?

My point is that the update is dependent on the Carrier.  AT&T is obviously more on the ball than the others when it comes to updates.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

The proof is there. Motorola isn't finished with the update as pointed out by their beta program.  Best of luck to you finding information other than that fact.

0 Likes