I want to block text ringtones from a specific number at night. How do I do this?
emcc

How do I block ringtones for a specific number at night? I have  Motorola Razr HD

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I want to block text ringtones from a specific number at night, How do I do this? Motorola razr hd
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Emcc, I love customizing my notification for ringtones. By default you can not modify the sms notification sound for a specific contact through the device software. You do have an option of download a third party app that gives you this capability such as Go SMS. This is an example of an app that gives you the capability. Always read the review of the apps prior to download.

AlbertoR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I want to block text ringtones from a specific number at night, How do I do this? Motorola razr hd
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Emcc, I love customizing my notification for ringtones. By default you can not modify the sms notification sound for a specific contact through the device software. You do have an option of download a third party app that gives you this capability such as Go SMS. This is an example of an app that gives you the capability. Always read the review of the apps prior to download.

AlbertoR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes