How do I get past the error message failed to forget network on my corporate Wi-Fi? I believe that I need to do so in order to reenter my password so that I can connect to this Wi-Fi network
elliotttj

For the past month, I've been able unable to connect to my corporate Wi-Fi. When I try to do so, the Wi-Fi system shows that it is 'connecting' but never actually connects. When I try to forget the network, I get the message "failed to forget network". When I modify the network and reenter my identity and current password, nothing happens. This occurred previously, but I was able to forget the network and connect to this Wi-Fi

my phone is a droid Turbo XT 1254 android version 5.1 system version 23.2 1.44

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do I get past the error message failed to forget network on my corporate Wi-Fi? I believe that I need to do so in order to reenter my password so that I can connect to this Wi-Fi network
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You came to the right place for assistance elliotttj. Let's work together and get you connected. Have you ever been able to connect to your work wifi in the past? What's the

type of security does your work wifi have?
ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes