Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
Droid turbo 2
Parker90

I sent in  my old droid turbo 2. The new one has been going hey wire. Getting  a worse with time. Won'tive text when on phone. Phone freezes, apps open and closes randomly. Keyboard goes on rants. The battery doesn't last a day. The phone get real hot when being used. I've restarted the phone every day and has not helped.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Droid turbo 2
Parker90

When I get a phone call it vibrates. Then it will start to ring quietly then get loud right before it goes to voicemail.

0 Likes
ALYDAVEN

I am a few weeks into my refurbished nightmare with turbo2. JUNK.  This battery is far worse then the one I had to send them that had quit charging. Screen has flashes, it shuts off and then turns itself back on with the alarm clock ringing....

0 Likes
ALYDAVEN

I'll add that they request I do hours of troubleshooting myself in order to extend the nbattery life on a phone I literally just got.  I'm sure they sent me a polished up phone that was previously someone else problem.

0 Likes